Wednesday 21 December 2011

Coincidence?

Hell-O
Let me tell you about my day :O
My dad is on leave till New Year's so can spend time with him la :)
So just now we went to the PLKN head office in Wangsa Maju -.- because I didn't get the letter yet
So the akak said "Selangor memang lambat". She gave me a list of things to bring but most of the things are provided. So some toiletries and some clothes cukup la -.-
After that we went to Wangsa Walk to grab a bite :)
First I ran into Chan Tuck Foke(My form 3 classmate & goodfriend). He dyed his hair and unbuttoned his shirt very low -_-"
So I was like "ma hai button la baju dahla rambut macam ape" haha nice seeing you Chan.
Then as I sat at the table at Popeye's I saw a familiar looking face
It was USTAZ NIZAM! He was with Cikgu Rafiq, Cikgu JJ and Cikgu Don
They were hangin out like teenage boys :) LOL
So I tegured them and we talked a little then byebye
HAHA small world ain't it?
After that we watched Arthur's Christmas
It was nice but we wanted to watch Ghost Protocol but ticket habis :(

After the movie we went to TBS to pick up my sis :)
In the car we talktalktalk then she gave me a bag and said Happy Birthday :)
She gave me a T-shirt haha :)
Thanks Kakak :) (malas nak rotate)


No comments:

Post a Comment