Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Wonderful Land Of Port Dickson :)

Hello world
I'd like to write about the EPIC time I had at Port Dickson XD
PD is actually a lousy place.
But anywhere is awesome if your with your awesome friends :) ngee

7th December 2011-9th December 2011
A few days that I'll remember for a really long time :O
We stayed at Residence Desa Lagoon Resort(some random resort with decent rates)
It was fun with karaoke, swimming, beach football, banana boat, eating, more swimming. :))
BANANA boat :)

the expedition(habib x sampai)

2 out 3 of the legendary HAFIZ's of 4th batch MRSM AG
the whole gang :)

Oh 1 more thing
I got hurled into a fish pond at 12am
Why?
Nak celebrate my birthday 1 day earlier
Thanks guys
My one and only memory celebrating my birthday with schoolfriends (almaklum birthday december)
resistance is futile -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment