Thursday 15 December 2011

Reliving Younger Days.

Hello world.
The past few days were fun
I went to sleep over at my good friend since standard 2 Luqman's house at BUKIT ANTARABANGSA(man i miss this place)
We played games, talk, eat and talk some moree
That night after isyak we went to giant which is like a 5 min drive from his house along with my cousin who lives nearby but we WALKED (i knoww takde kerja padahal kereta ade)
A gelato bar just opened there so we had some gelato mm :)


The next day we went for futsal with my old Melawati friendss :)
It was nice seeing them but some couldn't come
Jealous gila tengok some of them dah drive grr
Duduk asrama mane nak drive -_-"
Futsal was awesome
At AG I was like above average but among them I was well hahaha
This guy named Zul who was one of my bestfriends in lower form won't even talk to me -.-
Dunno what's his problem
I asked Amir whats his prob he said "taktau malu kot"
Whatever
Nice seeing you guys though

No comments:

Post a Comment